Is there a way to extend life, reverse aging, and live forever? Since old age is simply a state of hormonal deficiency, a state in which you lack the previously bountiful hormones of youth. These symptoms of old age are actually symptoms that should be able to be reversed. HGH or Human Growth Hormone has been shown to slow down, reduce or stop the typical signs of aging safely and powerfully.
HGH or Human Growth hormone is produced in the pituitary gland of the brain. HGH is primarily released during the early phases of sleep. It is quickly converted by the liver into the growth-promoting metabolite somatomedin C and is then circulated throughout the body. Once released, HGH induces the liver to make insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and this hormone then triggers the growth of bones, muscles and other body tissues. It promotes cell regeneration in your bones, vital organs and muscles and reduces the amount of fat circulating in the body. Human growth hormone is responsible for many effects on growth, development, immunity and metabolism throughout your body.
HGH levels decline with age and by the age of 60 most people will have approximately 80% less growth hormone in their system than when they were 20. Signs of reduced HGH include increased body fat, increased anxiety, social isolation, poor general health, and lack of positive well being. Growth hormones are essential to youthful characteristics. Studies of its amazing effects in the elderly population, supports its primary role in improved longevity and the betterment of the quality of life. Scientists have now discovered a relationship between this decline of HGH in the body and aging.
In fact, the decline of HGH levels is found to be directly responsible for many of the most common signs of growing old, such as wrinkling of the skin, gray hair, decreased energy, and diminished sexual function.
What does HGH do?
• One of the most dramatic effects of HGH is on the connective tissue, muscle, and healing potential of the skeletal system. • HGH replacement in adults may have a beneficial effect on lipids and cardiovascular health.
• Growth hormone therapy results in profound changes in body composition. Fat mass is reduced while lean body mass increases.
• HGH offers improved skin elasticity.
• HGH can normalize blood pressure.
• HGH increases immune function.
• HGH will give you a sharper memory and concentration.
• The growth hormone keeps the cells in as healthy a state as possible.
• HGH will enable you to regain your zest for life.
• The growth hormone can enhance sexual performance.
• HGH replacement therapy gives the mind a profound sense of well-being.
• It is able to regenerate heart, liver, kidneys, and lung cells.
• HGH is known to improve your cholesterol.
• HGH offers a deeper, more restful, sleep. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is the perfect solution for anyone looking to get back into shape, increase their energy levels and start enjoying a healthy life. HGH is often called the “fountain of youth” because elevated HGH levels are what makes you feel young again and can reverse the effects of aging.